PromenadaAddress: Sauliu str. 41, Klaipeda view map
The history behind hotel's name Promenada lies in the fact that for a long time, Sauliu (Shooters) Street was a pedestrian path where townsmen and their guests took pleasant walks from the Klaipeda city centre to the forest and back. Even now, one can repeat the exercise and take the same walk.
All the rooms in Promenada are equipped with a television, telephone, mini-bar and a shower cabin or a bathroom.
Promenada caters to the needs of the business traveller and the casual visitor.
Hotel Promenada is proud of its modern restaurant, located on the ground floor. It offers guests an excellent private breakfast. For lunch and dinner the restaurant is open to the public.
The hotel can organise a small banquet or a social or family celebration at its restaurant.
- Banquet/Function Facilities
- Car Parking
- First Aid Kit
- Internet available onsite
- Laundry Service available
- Newspapers/ Magazines Available
- Non-Smoking rooms/floors
- Arrival/departure point transfers (Extra charge)
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Shoeshine Service
- Shuttle Service (i.e. to/from town centre - extra charge)
- Vehicle Hire/Car Rental can be arranged